Winter's Gift is a story of hope. A lonely old gentleman wants to forget about Christmas, as for him it is a time of loss. But during a severe snowstorm, a surprise visitor brings an opportunity for that most elusive gift of all, HOPE.
- Beautifully written and illustrated by Jane Monroe Donovan
- Shows the healing power of horses, that hearts can heal, and that life can move forward positively!
- Hardbound book, 10" x 10"
- Gorgeous illustrations
- Remember...today a reader, tomorrow a leader!
- Bridle Up Hope recommends this for every horse-loving family!
- Great holiday gift!
- Published by Sleeping Bear Press, 2004
- 100% of profits go to the Bridle Up Hope charity--to help girls find hope through horses!