"It is good people who make good places." Anna Sewell
Black Beauty was written by English author Anna Sewell in 1877. With fifty million copies sold, Black Beauty is one of the best-selling books of all time. While forthrightly teaching animal welfare, it also teaches how to treat people with kindness, sympathy, and respect. Black Beauty has become a forerunner to the pony book genre of children's literature.
- A true class that belongs on every bookshelf
- Beautiful imitation leather-bound book
- 203 pages
- Written by Anna Sewell
- 8.68" x 5.76" x .77"
- Published by Papermill Press Classic, 2019
- Little golden nuggets of wisdom throughout
- Remember...today a reader, tomorrow a leader!
- Bridle Up Hope recommends this for every horse-loving family!
- Thank you for purchasing from us!
- 100% of profits go to the girl's scholarship fund at Bridle Up Hope--whose mission is to inspire hope, confidence, and resilience in young women through equestrian training!